Mother of Learning by nobody103 (shilling thread)

Contributor
https://www.fictionpress.com/s/2961893/1/Mother-of-Learning

Read this shit. It's a brilliant piece of fiction. Worldbuilding is logical, and the characters think things through before they act (sometimes).
And before you start, ask yourselves, "what's the mother of learning?"

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
You know, I started this fic way back when. It has a refreshing premise but I think I lost patience with it for one reason or another. It's truly excellent writing though!

hey, i've read this before! it's real great and i like the magic system. would also recommend The Wandering Inn, too; great story, wonderful characters.

Fed-Kun's army
By all means, i do absolutely recommend reading both series mentioned in this thread. They are amazing reads!

just want to add, MOL was completed early this year.

I started reading this back in 2012 and have read through the story as the updates came.
it does get a tad repetitive at times, but the repetition is necessary and wasn't so frustrating when reading in parts over a long period of time. I read the whole thing again once through and it felt a little escalation-y, but it's still an amazing story and
I highly recommend!

Group Leader
I found a gold in this thread.

i'll binge with this Novel for awhile after reading "My fiancé is in love with my little sister" LN.

Dex-chan lover
congratulation on digging out your first gold.

really cool written. Thank you so much for sharing the link. I recently received a math assignment in college, which was very difficult. I decided to contact the company [redacted] for help. What do you think about it? Did someone cooperate with this service?
i'm now learning Russian (out of curiosity) and i shall not edit this post to sneak out a link to Russian language teaching website because i'm certainly not a bot.

Dex-chan lover
i'm now learning Russian (out of curiosity) and i shall not edit this post to sneak out a link to Russian language teaching website because i'm certainly not a bot.

Duckbot detected!>🤣

Dex-chan lover
@justforthelulz i'm still wondering what kind of bastardy our BTO did that makes a Russian wage a war to chickens.
and people wonders why i'm trying to learn Russian.

or that's probably just a russian copypasta

Dex-chan lover

@hazzack
даваи, товарише, русски-язык хороший. я люблю ето.

Disclaimer:
My Russian is shit,
years of neglect is showing.
So please be gentle.

Dex-chan lover
@EOTFOFYL yeah i had no idea whatever you are talking about. what so great about being a comrade in Russia anyway.

Contributor
@Teddy
Because barely anybody (not just the GFG) visits the Literature forums. We're here to read mangos! With pretty pictures! Or something like that, I dunno.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
@justforthelulz
I haven't seen our fellow writes post here, just fleeting posts who's lives end too soon.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
mmmm, a giant floating watermelon...

Users who are viewing this thread