Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami - Vol. 3 Ch. 22

Double-page supporter
If Dean doesn't want to, how bout you take me instead Iris-sama? ;)

Iris trying to "seduce" Dean and make him her employee is so funny! I love how this manga is focused on the developing and the character job and how hard she is trying to improve everyone's life. Can't wait to see what is gonna happen next. Thanks so much for the translation.

income taxes can't exists because there are no modern systems like paychecks. everyone would underreport their income, and noone would be able to fix it. you might be paid 10 bags of wheat and 10 gold shekels, can't really tax that

Dex-chan lover
That depends on the scale of production and the place you choose to sell your goods, also you can apply taxes from different directions, instead of removing money from ones paycheck, you can apply the tax in accordance to the trade and market guilds during the transactions, that way the folks don't need to calculate their taxes yet but you need oficials working in the regulation of the prices that the guilds decide

@Mirabel / @Mitsusecrets
I know it's one+ year late... but, did you forgot to convert the first page or mistakenly add extra 0 on the resolution? it's super big... 13MB or something lol...

Dex-chan lover
You know, it just struck me...considering she's the only one with a knowledge of modern accounting in this world, who on Earth is teaching the Accounting classes at her academy?

Dex-chan lover
This manga doesn't have to remind me of all the Economics calculations I've done at school before..

It's coming back to me in a rush and it's terrifying that I'm starting to see my professor being a character of this manga >.>

Dex-chan lover
wtf I love income tax now

First I've heard of head tax, but it makes sense back that it existed since most illiterate people don't know math. I bet higher income merchants and nobles opposed that though!

Dean is fine young man, but I'll admit i was kinda hoping Dida would be the ML... I know they're setting up something with him and Tanya but he's just so much more my type when Lyle or Dean are~

Dex-chan lover
Fairness, simplicity, and equality. I don't think I'll see that in my lifetime

Aggregator gang
Even though it’s hard for me to follow I love these types of plots. And it’s so thought out

Users who are viewing this thread