Yasei no Last Boss ga Arawareta! - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Meeting

ivv

Dex-chan lover
Ooohhhh!!
I also think this one is Diina!
WHOOOAAAA!!!!

I'm glad that Mars was killed off and won't be pulling the "coming back from near-death" trope in the future.

I wonder if the mysterious figure is that goddess who created that world. Since, she is using terminology that would be used in a game of the other world. Mysteries keep piling up.

A few things, first. Even though MC is male, those glassed make her look smokin!
Also, there's something off about the helper character she met in the beginning who is doing all the teleporting. I honestly think that last panel is her. She's someone else. But I guess we'll find out in the future.

Aggregator gang
If you look closely at the shadow she has the hairstyle Asuna does on the back of her head, which I don't think Diina would actually put all the time and effort into doing it just for a one-time disguise. Or maybe I'm wrong and she doesn't keep her hair like that at all

Wtf That Sheep us boy?
x30.jpg

@xRizo our main character is a boy in a womans body and Aries is a trap (A male that looks like a woman)

Dex-chan lover
Thank you, miss Deus Ex Machina, no one likes an enemy who keeps somehow coming back.

Users who are viewing this thread