Awfully Damn Hug, Awfully Damn Kiss

So I just started reading this two days ago and now I'm caught up. While it might not be the pinacle of storytelling, it's a pretty enjoyable read if you ask me.

Double-page supporter
Wow, I seriously enjoy reading this story. It's kinda nice to see the two getting to know each other and become closer >w<
I look forward to future updates<33 Big thanks to Huffly Parfait Scans for translating this interesting story :DD

I am obsessed with this series. I love all of the characters so much. I just wish the updates were faster since the chapters are so short:(

I read on another site that there’s ntr with the main couple. Is this true? Does anyone know?

That father guy better not touch our main girl and vice versa, or there will be consequences!!

can someone spoil this for me please? i hate ntr so i dont want to read more if it has ntr.

@disagree it was in a discussion forum and some dude said that
the mc girl sleeps withthe mc dad I asked him there around when it happens but he never replied again so I tried asking her I stopped reading just in case it was true so that I wouldn’t get more invested.

@15quince15 thanks for replying. Im kinda even more disappointed now. Gonna wait for more translations until i pick it up again

i look at the raw
there was no kiss or sex between the dad and the girlfriend(maybe later on :s), but their relation became closer.

the father and the Gf text and call each other, (i didn't understand much)

there was time when the GF blush when she was with the father, and the father saw his dead wife in her, further more most of the panel with the father and the GF show some twinkle background.

there was a chapter when the father take the gf home in his car after her work( she was nervous to be with him) when they arrive, the dad get off the car (it was raining) took her off the car and shared an umbrella but the bf saw the two of them enjoy their time (it was like they where together), sometime after that the bf try the look the phone of his gf secretly without success.

one day the two of them goes to her house the bf wanted to bang but she didn't want. meanwhile the he remember the scene between her and his father, got angry and left the house, the gf try to chase after him but it was raining.

at her job, she was dizzy (she catch a cold)and collapse the father was there, took her to the hospital and remember his wife.

later on the couple where at a restaurant with the girlfriend's friend, the gf phone rang(maybe it was the father) the girl leave the table and answer (the boy didn't see the number), the friend and the bf talk about the gf and how he should take care of her.

the chapters i found are from vol 8-9 it start at chapter 49 (the same as chapter 40) till chapter 71

I was really invested and I do want to give it a chance but ugh... Yeon Ho, has gone through a lot of issues and the whole thing with his gf and father literally rubs me the wrong way. I get it if they like each other, so you should just end it or be honest or I don’t know?

I think I’ll pick it up when the whole manhwa is over and I am sure it ends well.
Thanks @tanteiii-kun for the spoilers :)

I just started reading this and so far, i'm loving it!! I actually need more manhwa's like this to add to my list. I'll be going on a trip and i need something to read. Any recommendations?? I would really appreciate it <3

Sarang~ n_____n

edit: if there are any k-pop fans here, does anyone else see yeon-ho being played by taeyong?? bc he’s giving me some real life taeyong vibes! how can i fall for a manhwa character! i’m swooning ??

Why am I not surprised a Korean drama needs to have shitty cuck themes in it. I mean, that's the mo in their drama's. If it's not amnesia or misunderstandings, it's cheating and netorae.

i hate how the story is so far . the MC gf with the father . that just fuckup . i give up on this shity story

Users who are viewing this thread