Prince, Don't Do This!

Story feels amateurish but after 100 chapters it's starting to find its pace.

Hey guys, I know it's pretty boring for the first 30 chapters, but don't worry it picks up and starts to get interesting.

I keep forgetting until which chapter I ended so I'm gonna leave this here as a reminder.
last chapter I read was 164

@eamxu there should be a little eye-shaped symbol by the chapter if you've selected the chapter though? At least that's how I keep track of which chapters I've already read and wherever I'm currently at. You can also make it disappear if you click on the eye-symbol and have it re-appear again if you do the above mentioned.

You do have to select the "Reading" option under the Actions though to be able to do this, the last time I checked. It also does give you updates in the "Follows" at the icon above, and alerts you to any new chapters (this includes other languages) as well.

RD

I actually like it! It's pretty wholesome once they warm up to each other and the story starts getting interesting. It's also really good since they upload a new chapter every day, they might be short but you get to read a little every day so I don't mind! Please keep up with the good work! Thank you <3

The MC princess is a moron, Jesus. I’m trying to read this since I got invested in it, but this “3 pages per chapter and not a damned thing actually HAPPENS is getting old”. The translations also leave much to be desired (“arrogation” isn’t a word, you’re looking for “arrogance”). Definitely different than reading a Japanese manga, I thought the cultural BS was difficult to understand there but Chinese is much more “WHAT are you talking about??!!”

This manga scanelation is free so I don't see why anyone would have need to complain about quality of translation. If you don't like it there is always raws and google translate method. Good luck

I’m not sure why I can’t expect a decent translation just because it’s free. If you’re going to provide a “service”, then provide a service. There are plenty of quality translations out there that are free. Frankly, I don’t understand why anyone would feel the need to ridicule someone else’s opinion of the matter when it doesn’t effect them in the slightest. And for that matter, I don’t understand ppl who think monetary value is the only thing that matters, or that it’s ok that the authors original words are being butchered to the point it’s hard to understand, and therefore hard to appreciate, just bc someone is translating it for free. If I were the author, I’d be pissed. Think about something other than lecturing ppl and you might see the point. You’re acting as if it HAS to be read, and it doesn’t, so if it’s going to be appreciated by more English speakers out there, then some care needs to be put into the translations, end of story. Do you honestly think ppl would pay for it if they can’t understand what the hell the author is even talking about? That would be a “no”. Therefore, there’s more to it than “free”.

Just wanted to say, keep up the good work ShadowMadness! I just binged this entire thing and while it's nothing amazing, it's still a pretty fun read. However, I've done some scanlating myself and can definitely appreciate the effort that you guys put in.

Fed-Kun's army
Just got caught up to 192 that was released 10 days ago and man what a place to get caught up on. I like this story a lot. I do have issues with it but I think this is pretty fun to read.

OK i just started reading it, currently at 37 don't know if i should continue. I am having sort of feeling that
it's gonna be cliched with the step mom in picture.. And the husband doesn't give a fu***ck... Putting it on hold for the time being.

Users who are viewing this thread