Author Rocking Chair Hero
Does this not count as an isekai?

Also, I usually praise this kind of diamond-in-the-rough art-style, but this one feels just a smidge lazy. Mostly its shading where it just uses a fill tool with various patterns. It works fine for cases like the first page because most of the spread is filled with closed shapes. But then look at page 6, and I can't tell for the life of me what is supposed to be depicted on the left of the page. I appreciate the scarce use of color though.

It's not perfect, but I'm a fan of these low-scale projects with some heart to them. Keep up the good translation work.
@Aretheus: When it was originally posted on Niconico this was set to music and semi-animated, with pans around the frames to indicate motion and sequence of events.
Well, that sure makes more sense than what we see right now. I was getting some FLCL vibes out of it, but even FLCL was not at absurd-hyperdrive-animation-mode 100% of the time, unlike this manga's which is ever present.
And as always: WHAT HAPPENED TO THE GIRL THAT BODY BELONGS TO?
actually not a bad start all things considered.
there is quite a bit more but i can't find anyone who translated the rest.
not going to judge a manga on less than 10 chapters but it was good so far, even with A LOT of things unexplained so far.
but from the description on Niconico it should get at least some things explained.
@Taikutsu18

well it's somewhat hinted at that she might still be in there somewhere, becouse he said " i see, these are not my tears ".
when standing over what can be assumed to be the girls sister/best friend or whatever she was when she was still alive.
this would also explain why he can read even if he dont know how, the body remembers.
ofc i could be talking out of my ass but thats my impression at least.
It's weird to see a chapter you translated and edited (ch 1. 1 and 1.2) long ago uploaded to random sites. Odd that Sen put his name on ch 1.2 thou, maybe I didn't finish it.