Rocking Chair Hero

Aggregator gang
Does this not count as an isekai?

Also, I usually praise this kind of diamond-in-the-rough art-style, but this one feels just a smidge lazy. Mostly its shading where it just uses a fill tool with various patterns. It works fine for cases like the first page because most of the spread is filled with closed shapes. But then look at page 6, and I can't tell for the life of me what is supposed to be depicted on the left of the page. I appreciate the scarce use of color though.

It's not perfect, but I'm a fan of these low-scale projects with some heart to them. Keep up the good translation work.

Fed-Kun's army
@Aretheus: When it was originally posted on Niconico this was set to music and semi-animated, with pans around the frames to indicate motion and sequence of events.

Dex-chan lover
Well, that sure makes more sense than what we see right now. I was getting some FLCL vibes out of it, but even FLCL was not at absurd-hyperdrive-animation-mode 100% of the time, unlike this manga's which is ever present.

Dex-chan lover
actually not a bad start all things considered.
there is quite a bit more but i can't find anyone who translated the rest.
not going to judge a manga on less than 10 chapters but it was good so far, even with A LOT of things unexplained so far.
but from the description on Niconico it should get at least some things explained.

Dex-chan lover
@Taikutsu18

well it's somewhat hinted at that she might still be in there somewhere, becouse he said " i see, these are not my tears ".
when standing over what can be assumed to be the girls sister/best friend or whatever she was when she was still alive.
this would also explain why he can read even if he dont know how, the body remembers.
ofc i could be talking out of my ass but thats my impression at least.

It's weird to see a chapter you translated and edited (ch 1. 1 and 1.2) long ago uploaded to random sites. Odd that Sen put his name on ch 1.2 thou, maybe I didn't finish it.

This is a interesting title, could not find it on kadowa, and very little information is present, but it is a pretty good concept, and apparently there are 2 volumes out already.

@YLYL If there are 2 volumes how are there so little uploaded chapters? This seems interesting enough to the point where at least someone would be scanlating.

-edit-
after going to the website it would seem to say that there are 50 completed chapters so why are there only three here

Aggregator gang
This manga has an interesting art style. Don't need any effort to get used to it at all haha. Other comments though had indicated that there's already two full volumes & fifty chapters to scanlate so I hope a dedicated team will pick this up, no matter how hard or petty it seems to do this. Ganbaremashou! We're waiting!!! & thank you for picking this up, you unsung heroes!

From what I've gathered from other comments there aint that much info about so if someone finds it they probably ignore it

Group Leader
Personally the reason why our group decided not to pick this up was just due to the sheer number of pages. The author likes to use the whole adding text boxes effect to almost make it seem like it’s animated. That’s cool and all but for smaller groups that’s a massive leap in effort needed per chapter. For example on NV there’s 63 pages in chapter 1-3

When your "art style" is chaotic, cluttered, simplistic AND static at the same time, you know something is wrong.

And the whole repeating panels thing doesn't add anything.

Grrrrrbbbbbage.

Users who are viewing this thread