Yasei no Last Boss ga Arawareta! - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - Encounter

Fed-Kun's army
For some reason wood is associated with wind, I don't know why but you can probably find an explanation online somewhere.

Group Leader
@Umetsu
They use the eastern five elements of fire, earth, metal, water, and wood it seems.

Wood is associated with windy climate in feng sui, hence the control of the wind.

Dex-chan lover
As long as there's no "heart" element crap. Fuck that Captain Planet garbage!

Group Leader
@Umetsu maybe they use the seven days as element?

So they have Sun and Moon in the opposing end outside the five element system. Most probably, they each stands as Light and Dark, the usual out-of-system element.

le3

Dex-chan lover
I need more!!!!!

Thanks lhscans ?

I just started reading overlord and all I can say this is kinda like overlord after story lol

Is Diina a traitor?She seemed suspicious since chapter 1 and in this chapter is vaguely implied that she was going to meet that demon.Is she really a spy from the demon race?

Dex-chan lover
You know, it's really hard to get mad at any of these mini-arc antagonists when they're all just super attached to MC.

@mruggeri2
I don't know If she is a traitor, but so far there have been several hints indicating that she knows that Lufasu is actually a game character, and that the world they are in was originated from a game. I also find It really weird that NO ONE can actually remember her at first, and after seeing that she can actually implant memories on others, I'm fairly sure that she isn't who she says she is.
This is just a conjecture from my part but,
I think that her true identity is the "Goddess of Origin, Arovinasu", from the game. If you look back on the first chapter, It was the Goddess of Origin that appeared on the MC's computer screen and asked "I shall offer you a new role, do you accept?". If that's the case, It was actually "Diina" the one that summoned the MC's soul to the game world.
What lead me to think this, aside from the fact that she said that her "specialty" is teleportation and that she clearly seems to be hiding something, is that her appearance is too similar to the Goddess, specially her hair.
Also, she mentioned that when teleporting living beings, If something goes wrong, that someone might lose their "conciousness". And on the game world Lufasu got "sealed" on the hyperspace, which I think stands for being "teleported" to the hyperspace. And If the "real" Lufasu lost her conciousness, I think the only way to "bring her back" would be summoning the MC's soul to game world and placing It inside Lufasu's body. And If she really is the Goddess, I think she did that to "save the world" since Lufasu was the only one left with enough power to defeat the demons.
Anyways, It all fits the isekai genre cliché. I mean, when It's not a king of a random country that summons the person, It usually is a God who does, and It's almost always to save the world.
As for the reason of why she is hiding her identity, If all that I said is right, It could be so that she can observe the MC's actions from up close, without having to worry that the MC would hide his true nature. Because If the MC was a bad person and he knew that the Goddess of that world was watching his every step, he would probably hide his "true self".
I put that inside a spoiler because If It turns out that my hunch is right, there are people that might not wanna know that just yet. SO DO NOT OPEN IF YOU DON'T WANNA KNOW!
Or perhaps the author is intentionally making It seem that way to take our attention away from something else that he is preparing to surprise the readers later on. lol

Dex-chan lover
@kur0g4m1 I don't think Diina would be a god, she was too ruthless with Mars, and Venus also has a very strong resemblance to her. Plus Venus and Jupiter were supposed to work together to gather info on Lufasu, so she's probably playing everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread