One Punch Man (Webcomic/Original) - Ch. 116

Dex-chan lover
Considering Flashy Flash vs Hellfire Flame and Gale Wind, and also Sonic's fight against the two, I'd never imagined that they'd be on a similar level.

I feel like Sonic's strength hasn't been shown to its full extent til now because of interrupted fights/it's vs Saitama

Dex-chan lover
Hm, looks like Saitama is heading to the area Sonic was lurking in when the monster association ninjas approached him maybe? I wonder if he still actually lives out there and he's just fighting in the woods nearby or if he's currently somewhere else entirely to keep people off the trail to his lair. This certainly feels like the kind of thing where Saitama might come wandering into the action, but maybe it could also be a thing where he's just sitting around in Sonic's hideout when he comes home tired and beaten up.

lmao so they'll clean the mobs and saitama will arrive just in time to fight the master ninja, then he'll get the knife from him.

i wonder how flashy relationship with saitama will be at the end of this arc

Dex-chan lover
Sonic got stronger, and is about similar level as Flashy flash. I hope they will make a good team.

Double-page supporter
lmao. A serious Sonic can hit Flash, but a non-serious Saitama can’t. Flash is honestly correct in his decision to attempt and polish Saitama’s skills and techniques, but damn. He’s annoying af. He feels like an even more annoying Genos. I’m really hoping Saitama redeems Sonic and sides with him over Flash.

Dex-chan lover
I can't get over the fact that the puppy is a dragon level disaster lol

Dex-chan lover
I think we’re heading to the direct where Saitama will empathize with Sonic and they’ll be BEST BUDDIES...or not

So why the sudden dump of chapters here? What’s the current update schedule on the official comic?
I’m asking this because I thought it was some sort of monthly thing but there seems to be a good amount of raws to translate.

cgr

Dex-chan lover
@Talismaster

You should re-read chapter 113, flash does realize saitama would have hit him, but saitama stopped because genos interrupted him.

As for polishing his skills, saitama just couldn't be bothered to be stronger, because nothing in the manga has even come close to threatening him yet.

Even garou realized that saitama was just playing around with him: https://mangadex.org/chapter/55523/14

Users who are viewing this thread