Happy Sugar Life - Vol. 9 Ch. 42 - A Ring and a Promise

Contributor
Eh, for now is the same as the anime, hope the author surprise me with the last chapter and make the grand finale different. <3

Unfortunatations. Everyone's already seen this ending... but perhaps the author might go a little bit further with Shio's ending? Though doing that would likely make it a different manga. Still, disappoints...

Double-page supporter
They didn't have that note about Shio's mom in the anime, right? Is this going to be different from the anime after all!

No people! Look! They didn't have that piece of paper! Meaby is going to have a different ending from the anime! 😦

Dex-chan lover
smh at this point its looks to be a waste of time cause its going the same way as the anime did... but i will read to the end just in case the ending is different but i highly doubt it will

KZO

Dex-chan lover
I'm not sure if all the extra stuff and dialogue it's because the ending will be different or just want to extend the manga as much as possible before finishing it.

Page 15 gives a bit of hope, at least.

I don't know what ending y'all are talking about cuz I haven't seen the anime, but now you're killing me with the suspense 😫 I only followed the manga damn it

Aggregator gang
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. Can't wait for next chapter. I hope the loli dies. ;D

I haven’t seen this ending y’all been talking about but if its that bad then I hope it changes from the anime then

Dex-chan lover
Here the ending at your own risk
Building is in flame, Shio's bro want her to get back but she won't so Bro hit Satou but building fall apart so Shio and Satou run to the roof where they're cornered and they choose to jump of the roof(without safety ofc). Satou die of the fall while protecting Shio. At the hospital, Bro visit Shio to see how she doing and she said with a smile that Satou's will has been reborn in her, frightening her brother.

Edit : Sorry for the double post, i missclick the first one.

Double-page supporter
Why did Shio's brother put on a sweater on the dead body? Is that a new fetish?

> accepted the Loli's advice for the first time
> Rekt

Users who are viewing this thread