I know it says manga but.. anyone have any manhwa recs?

I’ve been looking for some good manhwa recs. I’ve read wholesome series like the best smell, and Gangnam beauty as well as adventure like solo leveling. Anything that has a good plot and doesn’t delve into nsfw territory is welcome.

What genre? I have a few more in the romance/otome game/villainess category...
Thanks to @Ruruskadoo's for introducing me to a number of these.

Notes:
[ul]For those not familiar, most manhwa and manhua are full color and should be read in longstrip view (depending on group, necks may be cut in paged mode).
Most of the ones listed with official english translations additionally have hidden fan scanlations that go a few chapters ahead. (they also track most of these works along with most similar ones)
Unless stated otherwise, everything has 8+⭐️ and a good amount of content to get you into it (determined by feel bc chapter cnt is useless when page counts vary between works).
[/ul]

Top Picks​

My absolute favorites.​

Miss not so sidekick
[ Isekai | ⭐️Comedy⭐️ ] A comedy with hints of romance. Not a rom-com though. Romance is the comedy for our MC who thinks she is in the spectator seat! (Make it to ch2 before judging)
Favorite Comedy - has official English translations

Romance​

Queen with a Scalpel
[ Meta-isekai | Timeleap ] Doctor reincarnated into her previous world as her old childhood self.
has official English translations

The Reason Why Raeliana Ended up at the Duke's Mansion
[ Isekai | ⭐️Romance⭐️ | Rom-com ] (the only story I have read where the MC practically becomes the villainess when she wasn't before)
Favorite Romance - has official English translations

Survive as the Hero's Wife
[ Villainess | Isekai | Romance ] Our lovely heroinevillainess has been married off to the prince by his nice step-mother-queen.
ABCsOfLife's rec +1

Meng Shi Zai Shang
[ Manhua | Shounen | Villainess | Action | Isekai | Timeleap | Rom-com ] Loli villainess tames male lead for personal gain.

Fear The Fluff!​

Who Made Me a Princess
[ Isekai | Comedy ] Imagine waking up to find out you a baby! Not only that, but you have the same name as that girl who was killed for no reason by her father in that novel you just read....

The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess
Up&Coming

Daughter of the Emperor
[ Isekai | Comedy ] Imagine waking up to find out you a baby, and everyone around you is talking about how insane your father is. Similar to Who Made Me a Princess

I Am a Child of This House
[ Isekai ] (She is a bit dumb for a reincarnator, but has been a decent story nonetheless)

Some more recs (mostly manga)....
Manga
Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami

Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta...

Lady Rose Wants to be a Commoner

The Daughter of the Albert House Wishes for Ruin

I Swear I Won’t Bother You Again!

Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku

Too early to reccomend
The Justice of Villainous Woman

Dropped
This Girl is a Little Wild

Tower of God

Not worthy manga (reminder so I don't add them accidently when I update my profile)
Drop!! ~A Tale of the Fragrance Princess~
Tensei Saki ga Shoujo Manga no Shiro Buta Reijou datta
Mahoutsukai no Konyakusha
Recs Cookie Cutter:
Abuses BBCode parser's tag autoclosing and MD's somewhat broken nested div formatting to reduce size and keep edit mode readable. Saving so I don't loose my place. (Also conveniently places the code above the editor with my post preview script)

Section Header cookie cutter. (leading [/hr] closes previous section headers. Remove for first section)
Code:
[[s][/s]/hr][[s][/s]hr][[s][/s]h2][[s][/s]center]Section title[[s][/s]/hr][[s][/s]center]Section Description[[s][/s]/center][[s][/s]hr][[s][/s]center]

Recommendation cookie cuter. (my autocomplete script generates the title, link, and thumbnail for me)
Code:
[[s][/s]url=https://mangadex.org/#series_path]Series Link[[s][/s]/url]
[b[s][/s]][ Tag1 | Tag2 ][/b[s][/s]] Custom description  (comments)
[i[s][/s]]Notes[[s][/s]/i]
[[s][/s]url=https://mangadex.org/#series_path][img[s][/s]]Series Thumbnail[[s][/s]/img][[s][/s]/url]
Done filtering out list. @Dopestspringday
@DANDAN_THE_DANDAN In case your interested, as I did spend forever tweaking the new recs format. Not entirely happy with the comments section (centered word wrapped parens are ugly as hell). Notes wasn't intended for personal comments, but mentioning it was my 'Favorite of category' seemed more visually appealing there.
And of course, if anyone wants to generate a lot of well formatted bbcode posts for some weird reason, you can try my autocomplete and post preview userscripts.​

@DANDAN_THE_DANDAN no. I copy & pasted this from another thread. still contains manga as well. Editing it into my new rec format and creating a new rec cookie cutter for it atm. Going to update my profile recs in a minute
@Dopestspringday This still contains some manga. apologies for that. Ill @mention you again when I finish editing.
You know how there is a preview of 10 posts on the home page? The preview generator barfs on most bbcode that generates divs. in this case,
Code:
[[s][/s]hr][[s][/s]/hr]
tags. So home page becomes momentarily messed up.

Users who are viewing this thread