Shibito no Koe wo Kiku ga Yoi - Vol. 10 Ch. 58 - At My Great-Grandmother's Wake Part 1

Dex-chan lover
Hoo boy. So I guess his supernatural sense is hereditary.

Dex-chan lover
the MC has a lot of uncles and aunties , but only 1 cousin girl is at the funeral ? i guess his other cousins are too lazy to go to the funeral .

" a big rock that seals a demon for 500 years" , i think this is a reference to sun wukong : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun_Wukong .

" When Wukong tries to escape, the Buddha turns his hand into a mountain. Before Wukong can lift it off, the Buddha seals him there using a paper talisman bearing the mantra Om Mani Padme Hum in gold letters. Sun Wukong remains imprisoned for five hundred years. "

Aggregator gang
I was just wondering.. I wonder if "this" cusin will die like his other one. Remember he had a cusin visit him early in the story and she died at a theme park ?

Well shes eating maggots. good sign she will die too. Well shes cutting back on the sugar and going right for the protein :eek:

Fed-Kun's army
Man the grandmother obviously knows what's going on with MC! Ancient Exorcist family! Crazy story. I like the cousin but why do they always gotta be love candidates in Japan.?? That's incest

Dex-chan lover
Cousin was cute, hope she doesn't die. But knowing the legend she talked about they'll need a young girl as a sacrifice for the demon which all points death flags for her.

Users who are viewing this thread