Shibito no Koe wo Kiku ga Yoi - Vol. 10 Ch. 60 - The Dreams of a Psychic Idol

Double-page supporter
i love how mako and kishida always meet up at a fast food restaurant lolll... ty for chapters

Dex-chan lover
She died too fast. @@
I thought she would be a new rival but, bam, she died.

Dex-chan lover
Nice to see a hot guy. Can see ghosts on top of that! Hope he appears again.

Dex-chan lover
holy shit!

rMMvHtb.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
I like it when they introduce handsome guys that aren't assholes or just fodder to get stomped

Aggregator gang
Damn, is it a foreshadow ? Take care Jun.
This was a sad chapter. :T

Dex-chan lover
the new girl koharu is a chubby , fat idol ? this is so rare .

page 10 : note that mako already finished her hamburger and now she is eating the potatoes of the MC .

last pages : i guess you can say : her concert is "to die for" , lol .

Aggregator gang
Didnt really get this chapter... A girl had powers, but she used it for fame.... And in doing so she killed herself.... or was she dying all along ?

Also, not sure what the bishie is meaning at the end... We all know from the start Hayakawa has been following him.. Ever since he met eye contact with her ghost, shes followed him. Jun expected her to go to heaven after he solved her murder... but she didnt. She stayed with him... I still waiting for that answer why, thats the main mystery I keep reading for. They had a broken down relationship, but they didnt hate each other. From what were shown/told , they jsut stopped talking as they grew older. Whatever she thought in her dying moments I think will be key.
Dont really know what power Jun has other than to see and interact with the dead/supernatural. Power of the nose bleed ? I guess if he looses to much blood he could die :S

The grill used her powers to create a stage and ppl (spirits) to be her audience. But that consumed all her life force, thus she died. How the fk noone notices or do anything about that, I don fkin know.

Fed-Kun's army
She couldn't realize her own power and used it all for her dream. What i don't understand is why didn't they stop her?

The MC spiritual power is too huge that i doubt he'll blow up and he's actually aware of it too...

Dex-chan lover
Was mako kinda angry over the hot psych being a bit cold or the fact that he could've told the girl about her power?

Fed-Kun's army
Interesting characters, in what appears to start as a silly romp. "Hot Psychic" Taki turns out to be a sensible guy, Rumi's situation is the literal case where an aspiring idol's dreams destroy them, and you can see poor Mako is insecure about her youth ("I'll just say my big brother wants to check out my work.") Even Koharu on page 1 is plump in a not-unattractive way, like some pretty girls IRL.

Users who are viewing this thread