Maou-sama to Kekkon shitai - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - I want to marry the Demon Queen!

Group Leader
Holy fuck, I am so hyped up for this! I read the one shot such a long time ago, and finally, we get a continuation!

Double-page supporter
@Sep10trion
a rather large interval of time that is meaningful in the life of a person, in history, etc., because of its particular characteristics:
a period of illness; a period of great profitability for a company; a period of social unrest in Germany.

So much chest pain from all of the fluff and outanowhere feels. (And honestly im quite addicted to this chest pain*kyun* feel.)

The difference of lifespan is quite a heart squeze. Feels like i'm reading mushoku tensei wn ending. TwT

okay, I bet cockblocking experience will be high in this series...
or nope...
UwU

So she's afraid because he will die first (coz of old age) whilr she will be alive long after him...

Fed-Kun's army
FBI OPEN UP!

Haru: I swear officer, she's over 18!

FBI: We're not here for you, we're here for her!

Dex-chan lover
I have read the oneshot a while ago and hoped for a serialization. Nice! Thanks for translating.

Dex-chan lover
If they had that soul bond thing like in black healer's world where life spans of both parties are extended when they get married and do some other shit. Then she wouldn't have to worry about him dying young

Idk why but I have a really big longing for mangas that has the male lead dying instead of the female lead. I hope this satisfies that to an extent

Users who are viewing this thread