Anata ni Sasageru Akai Bara

Urk, it's one of those stories that hurts me much.

I really think they were talking about her(the wife) in the garden. Oh please, be that plot...

Stories like these make me depressed by small amounts.
\/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/

😬yikes, got burnt from jealousy..or disappointment?or both?? I know it's too early for me to say this but my evaluation for mr. husbad is already bad. It irritates me that he didn't explain a thing, she's not a psychic dude, and i wonder if he cares abt mc 🙄 just divorce girl, if he didn't took any action soon why not take action first? You've done enough, you are too good for that mr. husband ㅠㅠ I'm rooting for your happiness Orphelia!!

P.S. thank you for translating this NASS :D

Ughh 😭😭😭😢 ughh 😭😢😢 do you hear me crying? I dont wanna read this but i wanna know what happens next. Damn! Thank you not a scans scans group! 😠😡😡😡 I love you for translating this one! 💔💔

Fed-Kun's army
divorce him don't ever wait for a man to make up his mind you will be 50 before you realize it now run and save yourself

Man this story would be another kind of the "the abandoned empress". The MC hurts so bad that dont deserve that guy. Eugh my hearts cant handle this kind of story. (But i would like to see the development of this plot).

Thank you for the translation~

@Mochii my thought exactly. It's completely normal for a woman to get jealous for that. At least buy her something like a fucking crane or some shit, it's not like she can grab his arm 24/7. At least make some compromise, your wife is getting jealous you fucking twat.

Already swerved at the beginning!
I like something that immediately shaking at the first bite.
I think this story will focus on the two characters in strengthening each other's perspective. Like a soap opera, but I like it.

@hafizwhdh yeah.. but after i found the novel raw and mtl-ing the main story i have a complicated feeling about mr. husband as well..
because you know this story is series of misundertanding, the mc also has her own fault which result in everyone ended up feeling guilty ;;;

In the end i just hope they talked it out so they could sort out "what the real problem" is

I’m here to stay! Thanks for the translation. I felt this kind of love before. She is probably waiting for him to divorce her because societal standards. Ooo weeeee.😭

Contributor
This is so deep... FL taking the role of a villain to protect her love's reputation... My god that few pages pulled 823904820394 strings in my heart ;w;

😭 When the first time I read and then the second time made me cry more 🤧

Does anyone know if there’s raw or light novel on this?

@kb89 here's the wn raw! I haven't found any novel translation tho
https://ncode.syosetu.com/n6420cd/

Users who are viewing this thread