The Portal of Wonderland

The novel for this is great! Hopefully this brings some more attention to it so it gets translated more frequently.

Pretty interesting. Really was looking for a good fantasy adventure to read too

Aggregator gang
Btw I definitely recommend reading the LN, the first 100 chapters are a bit slow but I’d still giv it a 3/3.5 out of 5 but after wards the LN is a solid 4.5/5 our of 5 in my opinion.

nice reading side characters fight for more than 10 chapters who probably wont be shown after couple more chapters ever. Trash

Liked the novel when it was still getting updated. But it was a really slow until he reaches the sect

Hold on, the father abandoned his wife and child for 10 years and went full no contact because of his dream, and then, while his wife waited for him even on her deathbed and his son was fending for himself, he married into a rich family, and he lived in luxury, not once contacting his first wife or his child, proceeded to have a child with his new wife, and then, on his deathbed, he suddenly drags his son into his new family's issues? What a disgusting man. I don't understand why the son even goes along with this, and goes to his father's second family that he had while his first wife and his son were suffering alone without him.

Wooooo... The hype is real can't wait to see the useless monkey blood line in action hahaha!!!

Users who are viewing this thread