Koryuu Nara Sude de Taosemasu Kedo, Kore tte Joushiki Janain Desu ka?

Fed-Kun's army
Looks interesting enough, albeit a bit cliche. Hopefully it turns out to be good

Dex-chan lover
I was reading the synopsis and it was practically Kenja no Mago but then... !!!
Well, at least is not an isekai, or at least I hope so?

Contributor
I though from cover it was Mira from Kenja no Deshi wo Nanoru Kenja spinnoff *LOL
19517.jpg

Dex-chan lover
This series: Can I copy your homework?
Kenja no Mago: Sure, but don't make it too similar
This series: Sure, no problem.

So a lot of people are comparing this to Kenja no Mago, but, going off of this first chapter at least, the differences are fairly surface level. Kenja no Mago is silly but actually has a fairly serious plot running underneath. This, so far, looks like it's just going to be dumb fun. Still, enjoyed the first chapter, hoping more releases come soon.

Did she just say that she uses goku's method for differentiating males and females? Haven't seen that joke for a long time.

Double-page supporter
The 'serious plot' in Kenja no Mago is the worst thing about it though. Not that I'm against serious plots but it's just done soooo badly there...

Would rather just have dumb fun.

I remember a time where everything with elf is a copy of Lotr, or everything with magic school is a copy of HP.
Nothing changes over a decade, and this will probably get nuke on the rating by insecure anti feminist cult just like how they sneer at current WWC.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm guessing this girl is more dumber than the MC of kenja no mago since she don't have memory from past life to cover up the missing basic common sense, heck she don't even know about female when even herself is a female.
Kenja no Mago MC have common sense but it just not for the isekai he reincarnated, so yeah...

Contributor
I don't get it. Why would it matter if she's a girl? o_o;

Well, the chapter itself makes more sense than the synopsis. (A more standard and generic, "this wild-child has no common sense" sort of thing)

Dex-chan lover
I feel like i've read 10 different manga with MC being OP but doesn't have any common sense.

Group Leader
Quote by Einstein: "Common sense is the collection of prejudices collected by age eighteen."

Users who are viewing this thread