Author Chapter 2 (Asobinin wa Kenja ni Tenshoku Dekiru tte Shittemashita? ~ Yuusha Party o Tsuihou Sareta Lv 99)
From playboy to pervert old man
Dillon.. YOU SON OF A B!TCH!
BASED TL ACTUALLY CARING TO GIVE INFO
fucking shit those tits tho
Oh shit its Gotz from Berzork
I'm confused, what game allows your to play a clown/jester offically as a class? Final Fantasy doesn't, Dragon Quest doesn't. No, being a dancer cannot be the same.
@jimmyclear

https://dragon-quest.org/wiki/Gadabout
@Amarrez

Thank you. I stand corrected.
The whole thing seems pretty cool but giving the side character gigantic boobs ( especially since everyone else looks normal. ) is ruining this for me. I'm out.
> habitual charming
I guess this must be how that Charm stat works in some JRPGs
What a cultured book
Bewbs are life and refinement
@Acidroach New Gotz is so cool..
>Pages 12 and 13
>"Dylan!"
>Walk at each other intimidatingly
>Lock hands in bromace
When did I start reading Predator?
When you get right down to it, what is he, but a non musical bard. Bit of magic, bouyed up by stage magic, or perhaps visversa. And a boat load of charisma
His charisma is really pleasing to the eyes. A jolly dude. Might be a complicated person within but it's fun to read his dialogues and interactions.
WHY ARE HER BOOBS SO FCKING BIG
He might be level 99, but her breasts are level 199.
@Chaosfox He has music as well. He's pretty much the classic bard, sans the "traveling scientist" part. Oh wait, he has the sage status now, so he is just a classic bard. He even shows Bard's luck on pg. 18.
What game was this based on?
... Yeah, definitely the huge tiddies rather than Amy's vile little insect-bites.

Also unless I'm barking up the wrong tree, Dragon Quest series doesn't have a "Luck" stat at all. It has "Deftness".