Asobinin wa Kenja ni Tenshoku Dekiru tte Shittemashita? ~ Yuusha Party o Tsuihou Sareta Lv 99 - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

so his job causes all kinds of strange actions....that lead to all kinds of problems. thats funny, it reminds me of demon lord diablo and his keeping up his demon lord facade.

edit- this 1st time I 1st comment on a chapter

Group Leader
This seems like an interesting series.

Thanks for that extra bit of info at the end, too!

Dayum, this shit is deeper than it seems. Though it still doesn't change anything, ama here for oppai loli and cool mc.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I'm a bit disappointed he's not a natural playboy and it's his occupation basically forcing him to act the way he does. Makes his personality a bit less interesting and unique.

Dex-chan lover
He's got an awesome personality that fits the job though..
I wonder how becoming a sage will effect him.

@Askorti, yeah, that was a bummer. What next? He is 29 and a virgin? And he'll become sage not as class, but as meme? 😅

the girls top must be high grade fabric...
how is it able to hold those mountains ?

Dex-chan lover
@kittycatclawz
Very meh. Doing cool stuff despite not meaning to is like falling onto a girl and accidentally groping her tits. It looks nice but has absolutely no substance and in the end leaves you feeling hollow.

Fed-Kun's army
These boobies are beyond boobies, its like Boobies™ from space dandy, the entire franchise in one person, melons would be an understatement now if you said planets, now that will work

Dex-chan lover
@Askorti and @kittycatclawz I don't think we have to worry about this Playboy, while he is often embarrassed by his own actions, I don't think he's the kind to turn down a cute girl that's already fallen for his act, so not likely a virgin. Also, i think if his tricks are as impressive as the wn made them sound, with him creating people and dragons out of playing cards, then he can probably take his pick of the hot women at any establishment.

Hmm this is pretty interesting so far, definitely having high hope for this. As for the breast, let's just say that it was only an eye catcher or cliched manga gimmick, the MC doesn't seem interested after all.

Dex-chan lover
So does that mean after he change class he'll stop his "Playboy MAX" antics and will just turn into your regular, run o' the mill OP MC? That's a party killer, if if anything.

Aggregator gang
I think I'll have to comment this each time I read a chapter of this manga to never lose my moral compass:
I'm a degenerate for reading this.

I really am curious of the plot though.

Aggregator gang
You sure his name is Dylan not Dillon ?
the-epic-handshake-meme-1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread