Q.E.D - Vol. 46 Ch. 90 - Broken Heart

Dex-chan lover
😁
6uM9iF0.png

How are there trick donkeys section two chapters in a row and mizuhana didn't seem to know about it again. Am i missing something?

@Matjan
The chapters are happening at the same time. It's a super cheap way to pad out the chapters, imo.

@leechXlurk
The teachers invited the boyfriend to the show and the girlfriend didn't know. He was presumably upset because he was made into a laughingstock. This drove home the point to her that she was relying too much on her own situation for popularity rather than refining her comedy.

@gormadoc Oh, I see... Thank u very much! 😘

The bf's expression there looked a bit weird, so I couldn't be sure. Thought there was some inside joke that passed over my head. 😅

I know there is a sequel but I can't help getting emotional as we get closer and closer to Q.E.D.'s end. So many years.

Fed-Kun's army
This chapter reminds me of the Squirrel Jokes episode from Spongebob. 😁

@gormadoc
The part about the girlfriend making fun her boyfriend for popularity was an interesting character moment. Reminds me of that first episode, "The Comedian", from the 2019 revival of The Twilight Zone.

@Matjan if u read previous chapter touma already stated he take 2 case at once so this chapter is the other case.....beside at the page 38 he mention solving other case at school

Double-page supporter
5 million yen is only about 50k usd. It's pretty horrifying how little savings people in Japan are able to muster. I'm only 28 and have around 300k usd saved... which is only even barely enough to afford a down payment on a normal sized house around here, hahah.

@gormadoc
I found the new revival to be only okay. It's definitely not as good as the original 1959 series or Black Mirror.

Dex-chan lover
the indonesian title seems to nail the chapter better, because it translate to "Happiness Switch"

Users who are viewing this thread