Fairy Tail: 100 Years Quest - Vol. 3 Ch. 27 - Aldron the Wood God Dragon

Dex-chan lover
Oh so we can assume that's the real Juvia, yes?
Wonder what the White Mage did to her...

Also wonder how they'll defeat this Wood Dragon god.

that is true abcoflife but more importntaly how will they take down the giant dragon

Group Leader
IF DRAGONS ARE DEEMED TO BE EXTINCT, HOW COME THERE'S AN ENTIRE CITY LIVING ON TOP OF ONE THAT ACCEPTS TOURISTS AND TRAVELERS!?

@YamiryuuZero, I thinks it's deemed that they are extinct on the nearly all other continent, since the one there currently on (the only place were 6 dragons remain [5 dragon gods + that old guild master guy {does he count as he's kind a dragon slayer?}]), and travel to and from this continent is extremely rare and the part of the 100 year quest which states information may not be discussed to anyone other than the people doing the quest or have attempted the quest, it extremely likely that most of the world doesn't have any clue about these dragon gods.

Also side note: I see why Acnologia didn't go picking a fight with these guys, he's the size of a good dam bird compared to these monsters

jak

Contributor
I never understood why Juvia didn't come on this quest with them especially since Grey went.

Hey! Don’t change the topic! Juvia was somehow able to successfully deliver that warning!

Double-page supporter
So... auto pilot on Juvia till she spill the beans on the White Mage, then the Wood Dragon God turns out to be the size of a nation.

As corny as that is, this is good.

@Kaarin your definitely right, though it does appear that Acnologia didn't get into a battle with them though, and if he did, looks like it didn't effect them too much considering they have almost no wounds from a battle with him

Dex-chan lover
And you want to tell me they didn't saw that thing till just now?

Lol, reminds me of Axel and its daily explosions. The nameless townspeople act the exact same way in both places.

Users who are viewing this thread