Maseki Gurume: Mamono no Chikara wo Tabeta Ore wa Saikyou!

Oh look another generic Isekai,
except this time (again) a reincarnation goddess that just gave up and uses gacha of all things...
I wonder why it is so fatigueing to read them, starting with the first chapter already.

Everyday another "The ultra-popular fantasy WEB Novel is now adapted in comic form!!" comes out. LMAO

Aggregator gang
Anybody got link to the original webcomic? I want to check the traffic of that comic and see if it is really popular.

Dex-chan lover
So where's the Isekai tag? Mad Lad Raul got tagged as such because of a mere mention to "being reborn"; why not this one as well, seeing MC was visibly wearing contemporary Earth clothing before the reincarnation scam.
EDIT: Okay, it's there now. Stoked.

Fed-Kun's army
@loki32539
link for raw webnovel: https://ncode.syosetu.com/n0610eg/
I don't know if there is a translated one for this series.

good riddance too such a dic' of a dad....that kingdom must've been invaded an had the "N" removed from their name.....

Fed-Kun's army
@TTX
So far I've read the web novel there isn't an incest yet but there is a possibility on that in the future so just sayin lol.
If I remember correctly apparently the MC was created in a special way. Her mother is a dryad and she use some dryad's special traits to create him using his father's sperm. She never sleep with his father and she hypnotized him thinking that he pregnant her. Later on she explain that the way she raise the MC is to be her ideal partner. So the MC is already in the winner's group lol.

"neglected noble scion who actually has a stupid broken power" exhibit #18271
sometimes I wonder how light novel and manga authors can sit there and think they've done something worthwhile with their life after producing a story like this

Users who are viewing this thread