Fechippuru - Bokura no Innocent Love - Vol. 1 Ch. 10.5 - From Dating to Living Together

Group Leader
An uncommon Kotoka
TXTy4ei.png

Group Leader
TFW the englis translation is behind the brazilian one by 13 chapters

Fed-Kun's army
Was it ever explained why she suddenly moved in with him? After just one date and meeting like two times they already living together is hard on my suspension of disbelief.

Group Leader
@XieShu
Your point being?
I don't see the relevance of the state of the Brazilian scans to the English scans of the manga.

Dex-chan lover
@GerryCerryBery
It was said they dated for month before she insisted on moving in with him. Here she is, most likely, not living with him yet, just visiting (that would be weird if they haven't seen each other for month after they met). As for why, probably so they'd have a safe haven to indulge in their fetishes.

It's too short. I think I'm addicted. I want more please I beg you. I'll do anything. I just need one more chapter before I sleep. Please help me.

Double-page supporter
I will never understand the Japanese getting embarrassed over being called by their first name. Can someone elaborate? I understand that they call each other by their last names and with honorifics, but why would getting called by your first name make you embarrassed?

Double-page supporter
@Tensei21

Because it's something you only do if you're close to the other person usually. Don't know if it's really that "intense" in real life, but the romance trope probably plays it up a little.

This is really something that doesn't translate well outside of Japan. In the rest of the world, you would be calling by surname only your teachers or boss at work to show off their standing. I don't really understand this point in their culture to be embarrassed by your own name. Well, I guess we live in a different set of rules.

Users who are viewing this thread