Asobinin wa Kenja ni Tenshoku Dekiru tte Shittemashita? ~ Yuusha Party o Tsuihou Sareta Lv 99

Goddamnit. The cover image provoked me to read this manga. Lol

AHHH SHIT HERE WE GO AGAIN another piece of generic crap with the same generic plot and the same generic harem(not all the harem I mean is bad there is GOOD ONES too)siiiiiiiigh why the hell Everytime I see this fucking generic stories making me crazy every time😡😠🤯they don't have originality to make a more interesting story with fresh concept they just keep copying the same plot and they always put the harem in story so to attract more weeboos I mean don't get offended if it's true cause it's just so real making the plot more interesting because they put fucking harem EVERYTIME(the bad harem TYPE I mean)and fanservices everywhere.🤪🤪🤪

Fed-Kun's army
I mean. The premise is nice. Dylans character looks pretty interesting. But those badonkadonks are just awful. I can live with huge anime tiddies but those are freaking basketballs with their shape. Will give it a try but I feel I will drop it.

I agree with Celron_Miles. I like the story and idea, but damn they are in the way.

Dex-chan lover
IT'S FINALLY HERE. THE OPPAI LOLI THREESOME HAS ARRIVED.

SPOILER ALERT: THEY GET TO FUCKING PRETTY FAST

I get the feeling this exists just because the author had a huge fetish for oppai lolis.
Since I'm also a degenerate, followed.

Dex-chan lover
Oh fellow degenerates, let's indulge ourselves and put our faces into soft cushions (oh, reality struck again?)!

:< ̄`ヽ、       / ̄>
 ゝ、  \ /⌒ヽ,ノ  /´
   ゝ、 `( ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) /
     >     ,ノ
     ∠_,,,/´”

@Kaiju
That's more like Twisted Fate.

Users who are viewing this thread