Yugami-kun ni wa Tomodachi ga Inai - Vol. 9 Ch. 45 - Yugami-kun and Valentine's

Dex-chan lover
She give him Valentine present, Marry when ?

i wonder can he figure out who give him manjuu and we have the white day chapter

can't imagine yugami in a romantic relationship w/ anyone, but he's a lot of fun watching from afar where his antics don't concern you

VIP
X4.png

wait, chihiro is more thicker than it looks. o_O maybe her clothes hide her appeal? shame.

yugami hated plotting something, but he keep involved in the plot people around him. XDXDXD

also you get what you want yugami. you ungrateful.

Dex-chan lover
This manga delivers it’s own brand of valentine’s day chapter. And it was great!

Dex-chan lover
I really love this manga. The history club's too awesome here LMAO Also, Chihiro giving Yugami manjuu's really made me happy and fuzzy

Power Uploader
Chihiro a C U T E! That cover and last panel with her, lovely.
I like how the history club's plot became true and Yugami did get some sentimental chocolate manjuu.

Aggregator gang
I can imagine another misunderstanding brewing:
[ul]Momose saw Chihiro put something in the box[/ul]
[ul]Watanabe was made to believe that Yugami got special chocolate and kept it inside the box[/ul]

Also. . . Manjuu are scary!

Power Uploader
Still many misunderstanding to come... like people finding out she was moving away and throwing a farewell party for her, just for her to tell everyone she is staying now and Yugami of course gets blamed for everything.

Users who are viewing this thread