Kirei ni Shitemoraemasuka - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - I Should Be Appealing!!!

Dex-chan lover
This remind me when Furuya fliming Rea when she become Zombie, for study purpose

Dex-chan lover
They need clickbait titles like:
get (your clothes dry) cleaned by cute japanese girls

Group Leader
You can definitely tell that the author is an older person sending a message to the older generation. In that respect, this chapter feels a little weird knowing I am way younger than the target audience. On the other hand, it's nice to see how something like mobile phones and the internet look to the older generations and fun to see the young kids helping them(it's so true that really young kids seems to learn technology 10x faster).

Hats are tough to clean, while maintaining its quality. This should be a challenge for Kirei. Thanks for the chapter!

I wonder where I can see some of those cosplay photos.

Dex-chan lover
That 2nd picture on the right on the last page aren't like the others lol.

Dex-chan lover
@RecycledCabbage http://geinoutopics-plus.blog.jp/archives/2018-10.html?p=40
scroll down carefully though, there might be some not safe for work pics

Fed-Kun's army
I didn't understand what the supplier was saying either. Must be the language of a sinister cult run by the younger generation...

Fed-Kun's army
Kinme isn't that old, so for her to have no clue about the interwebs is funny.
She should keep away from StupidBook though, lol.

Dex-chan lover
@AsuraRaza Did you forget one of the hooks of this series? 'Cause it would be kind of funny if you forgot how much she's probably forgotten, I guess.

Fed-Kun's army
@Glomoro - I don't think that really matters though, she remembers or has re-learned all kinds of things that are necessary for her to function in society, to do her work, to communicate, so for her to just have forgotten about the internet would be odd.

I had to look up that SNS=social media
great! less characters to type

also a kid that's good with photography and photoprocessing? we always have one of that kind which put adult to shame, aren't we?

Dex-chan lover
The 2nd color page (the chapter title?) says "Of Wakana Kinme, who runs a little cleaning shop in Atami" twice. Seems like an error. The 2nd black and white pages says "Yup! Nairo loves learning" twice as well. Can't tell if that's an error.

Users who are viewing this thread