Prison School - Vol. 28 Ch. 277 - The Final Chapter: We Don't Have a Tomorrow

I dropped this I think around chapter 60 or so. Came back to read the last chapter 'cause I heard the ending was fucked, goddamn am I glad I dropped it. I guess its kind of funny but more importantly what a colossal waste of effort to care about the characters/plot at all.

Fed-Kun's army
I Don't mind that Chiyo went along the line of Mari. But I feel that, ending it here, seems to be rushed (axed?). Why did Mari go overseas? How has Hana resolved her feelings? How would the next year play out when/if even more boys show up, it could have been a very exciting season. And most of all why the fuck was there a Jail in the school anyway? Why two student councils?

I was wut? at first about the ending but now I really like it.
This manga was never going to be tied up in a neat bow at the end. As a Hana fan I think the twist that effed up Kiyoshi's confession was perfectly fitting. The Mari leaving bit was a bit contrived but that had to happen for the Chiyo ending. It was a rather cruel to Chiyo, but then the whole manga is cruel. That's kinda the point of it.
I've seen people complain that there wasn't the wet T-shirt contest promised throughout. The wet t-shirts the boys dreamed of happened accidentally when riding the PBR 2 down the river. The troll epilogue is a perfect riposte to to people who didn't get this.

you know what? luckily i was dropped this manga since long ago, i even forgot what chapter, probably around 30, because i got tired of this nonsense. i just want to know if the ending is good or not, considering that there is quite a lot of fans. but unfortunately, this is as i expected, totally bad.

That was an amazing manga however it did not deserve that bad of an ending.
The worse part is that the president just fucking leaves, leaving Meiko, Hana Chiyo, and Kate, that's for me the worse part of the ending, also I'm not even going to acknowledge the epilogue or take the twist at the end as serious. I do think that Kiyoshi end was not as bad as people make say it was
If only the ending was better this would have been a 10/10

I don't get why people are so upset about the ending. I thought it was freaking hilarious and above all, it was something that everyone deserved. Both the characters and the readers.

I just finished binging this entire series over the last two days, and boy this has been a roller coaster ride. I really don't think I like this ending, but I can appreciate how fitting it is. Heck, the line on Page 19 about the whole relationship being built on a lie was correct. In that respect it makes perfect sense that Kiyoshi is the only one to have a bad end (not counting Mr. Kurihara, since I assume he'll get out of jail eventually)

Here's a fun thing to think about - remember the Kurihara statements about how you can tell a person is good?
Chiyo - Liking sumo
Mari - Liking crows
Mr. Kurihara - Liking asses
These were all used to judge Kiyoshi's character, but Kiyoshi doesn't like any of them (he did save the baby crow, but otherwise seemed to hate the others).

Users who are viewing this thread