Release That Witch - Ch. 47 - Fierce Battle

Aggregator gang
It's a Zerg rush.
Quick, call all the Hellion and Hellbat units.

cant wait for arc when the duke vs roland , and mountain demon arc is too slow to end it

Aggregator gang
Somehow I remember the chapter that describe that worm.
When that worm attacked Neverwinter and bring invisible monster after they got wiped out by the modern humans.

Contributor
I guess thats type Mobile Tank Monster....
BUT FUCKS there is no vehicle can climb walls....

So basically, the attacks from from heavy assortments of Wild Beasts to coordinated attacks? I haven't read the LN yet; but this appears to heavily suggest that not only are the Demonic Beasts being transformed by a third party; but said third party is able to coordinate and force the beasts to obey his every command. An actual evil witch, perhaps?

Double-page supporter
What the heck? First a Manticore in Border City, now a caterpillar carrier in the Holy City? Is it a Monday? Yes, it's Monday. This perfectly describes Monday

@WhiteWhaleJonas Where we are now is roughly Chapter 65 in the LN. The LN does not actually explain the cause of demonic beasts for a very long time:
not until sometime after Chapter 1300. For all practical purposes, you can just think of something that happens "naturally" when winter comes, since they aren't related to any organized faction that Roland will deal with before they become irrelevant.

Dex-chan lover
if only he had some magical people who could easily take that thing down...

Users who are viewing this thread