Roujoteki Shoujo Hinata-chan - Vol. 1 Ch. 9.5 - Aniteki Danshi Haruto-kun

Aggregator gang
We just found out that they're idiots. She's obviously possessed! 🤣

Dex-chan lover
That's pure fiction. There's not much motor control in a newborn. This has actually been depicted in some isekai series where the MC is frustrated because they can't do anything for a long time after being born. At least listening to sounds works.

@Kaarme
Perfect reincarnation is pure fiction in the first place. Motor control could have certainly been inherited with the soul.

Dex-chan lover
@Akronom If she can fold cranes, she can walk around and go to the toilet on her own. The easiest baby ever! This is basically what I'm referring to.

Aggregator gang
@Kaarme i counter that with most isekai characters are teens to young adults i consider it plausible an old person that "has" experience using weak limbs that don't exactly function as wanted might be able to pilot an infant body.

Dex-chan lover
@aberdeus Yes, I agree she would to quite a shocking amount (relatively speaking), and especially she would develop a lot faster simply by having a reasonable mind behind the actions. However, I'm not sure the structures simply are yet there so early. Wouldn't she still be like a car without wheels? Just like she simply can't talk yet because the body isn't ready for it even if the mind is. A newborn baby can't even support its own head.

Aggregator gang
@Kaarme like i said plausible she wouldn't be able to move her head or walk, but its not that hard to fold paper so plausible

Users who are viewing this thread