Mix

Group Leader
Mix doesn't seem to be going anywhere since the old Boxer-bum appeared. I wonder if Adachi-sensei has an idea of where to take the series or does he want to continue to drudge up the past. Maybe I'm just super super biased because I don't care for Boxer-bum at all.

@Kobester11 Thank's dude! I do wonder if Adachis is trying to hint something, it's being like a year in real time since the last time we any actual baseball.

while i do agree it takes too long, since the manga is monthly, i do want to know what will happen when he get his memory back. this guy has always been the middle-man that connect multiple character in Touch. maybe.... we can see the current tatsuya and minami soon through this guy... is what i am hoping

I really want to see tatsuya and minami again. Like, they probably had a child too no? maybe that person is in school with them and we don't even know!

Dumpster Fire Scans doesn't have a website, right? Where can we get new translation from this group?

Aggregator gang
Haven't read Adachi in years! Still the only person that's made baseball seem interesting to me. ?

Any update on scanlations of the latest set of chapters yet? I am of the assumption that the Japanese release is already at chapter 84.

Users who are viewing this thread