Gambling Outcast Kaiji: The 2.4 Billion Escape Arc - Kaiji Part 6

KCS

Literally its been almost 30 chapters of them trying to figure out a way to transport the money. This arc is terrible.

So, in this arc, the just run away with 2.4 billion yen? Assuming this is 13 volumes long arc, it is going to be wa slow.

I actually like this arc. After many years seeing Kaiji seat at the gambling table, I think this arc is refreshing.

Group Leader
Even if there isn't any gambling involved, there's a lot of planning and danger in transporting such a large amount of money incognito, which I think keeps the arc interesting.

Group Leader
looks like we're finally current on kaiji, as of a month ago.

so can work on translating part 1 start now?

Power Uploader
It's not caught up, it's like 7 chapters behind, the raws for 295 came out just recently

Part One is probably not gonna get translated considering there's already an English translation you can buy.

Dex-chan lover
Even then, the anime does a good job of telling what happens. I actually finally found out about what happens to Kaiji in part 1 thanks to it.

I like this arc. Much more than the gambling ones.
It's hard to claim any skill from winning games of pure chance. The manga usually stooped to devices like "cheating", "uncovering how the enemy cheats", or, most commonly "Kaiji's indomitable gambler's spirit" (whatever that is).
All the victories in this arc are purely attributable to Kaiji and his friends.

... Well, except for
that extremely fortuitous encounter with an RV salesman who takes cash. Like, what the hell.

Users who are viewing this thread