Gun-Ota ga Mahou Sekai ni Tensei shitara, Gendai Heiki de Guntai Harem wo Tsukucchaimashita!? - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Double-page supporter
It's surely fortunate that the MC didn't decide to make the AN-94 instead. The manga would have been over due to MC dying of old age trying in vain to make it workable if so 🤣

Dex-chan lover
AK-47's accuracy was always a little lacking
Bullshit, at least not to this degree. AK-47's accuracy is 5 MOA. At this distance, all shots would hit dead center, so either our MC is terrible at shooting even after all those years training, or his AK-47 replica is lacking.

Dex-chan lover
Actual good way to age up your characters without more plot, while making it clear the MC isn't some god among men. Even if some stuff isn't right, there's good writing for this one

Dex-chan lover
Bullshit, at least not to this degree. AK-47's accuracy is 5 MOA. At this distance, all shots would hit dead center, so either our MC is terrible at shooting even after all those years training, or his AK-47 replica is lacking.
Rather than the gun, I'm willing to put it to the bullets being slightly off.
rereading it, I think he's just coping about being bad. He says the bullets are off, and the recoil is too much for him to handle.
yeah on p. 25 I'm just gonna assume he's not actually that good, he should be making a perfect shot at that distance

Rather than the gun, I'm willing to put it to the bullets being slightly off.
rereading it, I think he's just coping about being bad. He says the bullets are off, and the recoil is too much for him to handle.
yeah on p. 25 I'm just gonna assume he's not actually that good, he should be making a perfect shot at that distance
He's a chill. Even as an adult, conscript get shoulder hurt in their first day
Moral of story: Go with something less recoil to shoot

Users who are viewing this thread