Niehime to Kemono no Ou - Vol. 8 Ch. 46

Double-page supporter
Yeah, that little armadillo's so cute =w=
So it's the return of the beasts-hating boy, huh, hopefully he'll open up a little after this... Thanks for the chapters!

Dex-chan lover
Oh man this is getting good! While the whole "Monsters have to deal with the same horrors as man" reveal can be thought of as cliche there is just something about how Tomofuji Yu pulled it off that makes it feel special and unique.

Aggregator gang
AJDAJGDJAKAKLJDJLKS How could he not fall in love with that cute round armadillo?!?!?!? HOW COULD HE PUSHED HIM AWAY! ATROCITY!

@evilsheeplord I agree wholeheartedly. I think the kicker is that the character becomes aware of it the moment he's told and doesn't deny it. Rather than stringing out the realization, it's abrupt, sudden yet still fits the pacing of the chapter.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
I hereby vow to get and use a sandshrew the next time I play Pokémon...

And that just sounded so wrong as appreciation because Pokémon is "cruel and violent."

This series: gentle fluffy shoujo sweetness

Also this series: humans are killing and skinning kidnapped children to sell them as stuffed taxidermy specimens for display

Double-page supporter
That armadillito (not a typo!) is too freaking pure and adorable for that (and this!) world!!!!

So many precious cinnamon rolls that must be protected. But omg is this the part where Ilya will definitely change his views? Can't wait.

Dex-chan lover
When you realized you were the wrong type of edgelord.

Users who are viewing this thread