Roujoteki Shoujo Hinata-chan - Vol. 1 Ch. 9 - The Promise-like Fireworks

Dex-chan lover
Ouch.

Wonder who she was, if she was scared enough to crouch in public? Japan is pretty enthusiastic with their fireworks, you literally wouldn't be able to sleep if you stayed somewhere near a place like disneyworld.

@cryum considering how good she was at the shooting game I think she might be from an earlier period and experienced war and the fireworks make her remember cannons or bombs ? Which would basically mean that the Loli has PTSD.

Dex-chan lover
>Why were you reborn?
If Sakuya really was a WW2 soldier I bet she would probably want to restore the Empire and make the Emperor great again.
Tenno Heika Banzai

kill all Onion Shinobi!!!
Death to all of those Onion Cutter!!!

Dex-chan lover
I don't think every reincarnated person should have that duty to change the world yadda yadda~... hey, what's wrong with just having a good life?

Fed-Kun's army
is it safe to leave all those children alone like that? i mean considering the chikan phenomena and everything in japan i'm not sure it's really a good idea to leave a small group of children by themselves

Dex-chan lover
I hope the grandson grew up happy and healthy. Maybe we'll get to see him in future chapter

Oh, so she was a war victim... wait, does that mean genderswap? Or did the Japanese had girls in the military during ww2?

Dex-chan lover
@ShinobuOshino She could have also been a woman in a city the Americans bombed. In fact considering she didn't get used to fireworks even after the war, it's possible she was killed by the bombs.

Users who are viewing this thread