CHR-47

Double-page supporter
I think this cover is the bigger problem.

Wait, humans have 23 chromosome pairs for a total of 46 where is the 47th one coming from?

Dex-chan lover
The description actually looks funny, but if it's legit, this should be some sort of post-apocalyptic dystopian society story, i have expectation (even though these first 2 chapters were quite unconvincing as a start).

I dont know what to say

Good? i cant tell

Bad I dont think

Just lets see how it continue

Tried to read this and the chapters were deleted right when I finished the first chapter.....

Miv

Aggregator gang
@U235 was about to say do you think the authors knows about down syndrome?

Fed-Kun's army
Am I retarded or are YOU guys retarded for not reading this on mangatoon FOR FUCKING FREE ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Users who are viewing this thread