Soul Land - Legend of The Gods' Realm

OMG!! The snow emperor changed so much!! That's amazing. In the other manga she is like, "NO HUMANS!" now she is like "YAY!"

How is Wu Dong the child of Tang San and Xiao Wu? Did she somehow come down from the Divine Realm to the Human/normal people realm?

CatLover14, I suppose that Wu Dong is the descendant of Tang San and Xiao Wu in the "normal world/realm". We haven't heard about what happened to the Clear Sky clan between Soul Land 1 and 2. I think they stayed into hiding. Wu Dong was allowed to go train in Shrek Academy but disguised as a boy and with some of her power and spirit essences sealed to protect her identity and satisfy her over-protective family.

Contributor
If you are wondering ...."Where is missing Chapters"
Answer : "XF-Ragnarok Scans" Doing Missing Chapters but their policy "Do Not Reupload This Series into Aside from Ours"

I should follow the notice spoiler😬
Now it's make my head spinning especially
the ice and fire mage chef

Double-page supporter
@DamnedRegistration @catlover14
wang dong is the name she used at the main world her real name is tang dong she is the daughter of tang sang. there is a thing in god's realm that every child born in god's realm after awakening their spirit has to go down to the main world till they reach divinity. because they are mostly children of gods they posses some divinity and it's easier for them to break through to level 100 from level99. the second way to gain divinity is to be chosen as a descandent to a god

The art is really beautiful in this one, kinda makes the rest look like trash sometimes

Power Uploader
@samli

new chapters are now coming out!

Everyone can join my discord as well for notifications on releases!

Discord.gg/ZJ3grEyGXM

Users who are viewing this thread