Release That Witch - Ch. 46 - That Creature has Come

Thanks for another chapter. So lightning is a girl fooled me and that little girls pretty mature for her age. So we know how old Anna is she looks probably between 12 to 15 years old. Also wonder why nightingale not training.

Dex-chan lover
@Starbright She seems to be invisible very often to scare the prince in his office, so I would say she's safe on that regard.
Thanks for the chapter!

Fed-Kun's army
Nightingale's ability is
to slip into a sort of non-euclidian subspace, and move somewhat like a ghost. She can use this ability to simply become invisible. She also has the ability to see truth, at least if the speaker truly believes what they are saying.

Dex-chan lover
Is the image quality actually getting worse with every chapter?

Group Leader
@Arx724 How so? I just think this chapter doesn't have much context to work with. Next chapter during the attack there will be more gore and other stuff.
Or the artist want to catchup with the release that he/she didn't add as much details as normally

For anyone curious,the raws have now been completed(at least it seems to be the case) at chapter 1498.
(The author stated that this volume of the book is finished and it seems like the story is complete)
*Raws for the novel

@Holocaust as someone reading it I'm genuinely surprised it's going to end in 56 chapters, I guess after he makes the Deity of the Gods for himself it just becomes a stomp of his enemies followed by an epilogue.

Dex-chan lover
Nighingale waif mode has been activated
tfw Nana is more perspective than Anna lol
guess Anna doesn't need to be perspective since Nightigale ship failed xD

Dex-chan lover
It's time for the new witches to show their prowess.
Also... nightingale is finally showing her waifu potential.

Users who are viewing this thread