Isekai Shoukan wa Nidome Desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Group Leader
I just hope you guys will be able to release at the same rate. CAT Scans isn't exactly known for being fast.

Good to hear your working together good quality work and fast uploads are the best

Group Leader
Levia gets penetrated by her first woman and no longer enjoys the company of men.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the update... it's good that both groups finally came together for one good reason

Fed-Kun's army
So why she wants to split up?
For me it just looks like the author wants to have an arc with the other girl, and he is too lazy to draw the whole harem.🤨

@darara
the fight was pretty rushed but based on the novel she is one of toumas targets but she doesnt want to tell this to setsu

Dex-chan lover
what is with all these gay "do a bad thing and teleport away" villains. seriously has a single villain been killed? for a manga with blood, betrayal, torture and death it sure is saturday morning cartoon levels when it comes to the villains

Dex-chan lover
@Doomer
It won't be explained in the manga for a while but he has a very specific reason as to why he can't kill.

Contributor
I'm thinking that she noticed that she's too weak and managed to get harmed so she has to do training.

Dex-chan lover
I'm noticing a pattern here, and it's a rather stale one.

@Kikaibaka Would you mind telling me either by PM or spoiler-covered post? I'm starting to lose interest and would appreciate some clarity.

Double-page supporter
Doesn't make any sense, why would Levia want to part after this encounter all of a sudden? Plus, that dude... is he gay?

Dex-chan lover
nice, a collab project. that should make the fat CAT move. maybe they should rename themselves to Garfield Scans XD

Users who are viewing this thread