A Boy's Scar

Group Leader
Shota vampire boy + Thicc-stacked Oneesan with yuri vibes, what could be better? \o/

On the raw link to publisher Mag Garden, there's a link to a google feedback form where you can rate this comic & leave a comment: https://goo.gl/forms/twB9FF5B0gA7GdUM2

What a unique duo, definetedly keeping up with this story. I love stories that are a bit dark but were told on a quirky funny way :))

Fed-Kun's army
Just wondering what the romance tag refers to and if the main characters is the one falling in love with a side chara or smthg? Or just a side chara romance?

Group Leader
@eminyan I may have to strip out that tag, it seems like Suzuka's was much more one-sided that I was originally led to believe.

The story is mysterious, i just want to uncover it! I want to see how the relationship between the two MC progress, they're such an interesting duo, thank you so much for translating!

I really love the relationship between the two. It's not so often you encounter a duo like this.

I like this manga a lot, thank you Solistia and Haruparty for translating this series. ๐Ÿ˜Š

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜i am in love with manga it sooo good cant wait for more ๐Ÿ˜

I really hope that the kid and the woman don't get together. They implied her attraction to Ruri too hard to pretend it never happened, so I'm hoping she either gets a girlfriend or she stays single

๐Ÿ˜‚ people always pick the right time to barge in on these two, so far their doing great, their relationship is progressing that they are allowing the other one to influence or take care of them in some say. Thank you for the update!!!

Users who are viewing this thread