Megami no Sprinter - Vol. 3 Ch. 16 - The 16th Day: Bathroom Crisis

Double-page supporter
I won't be surprised if he ejaculates mid-race or something. This shit is already absurd enough

Fed-Kun's army
Sigghhhhhh and as always he will accept and lose. Why cant they use their brains? Kyouko is challenging him in something she is extremely good at. Of course she will win. But nooooo, kouta will mindlessly accept and lose his chance of doing her. In my opinion I'd chose the teacher, she has them tits and is even more sexy than kyoko. But well, because of plot he will say yes and we all know what is gonna happen later on.

Dex-chan lover
LMAO ... what a strange ultimatum. I mean if he wants some pussy I'm sure the boob-sensei would give it up. But I guess he feels it's gotta be sister-in-law or bust (a nut). Either way he's gonna nut but will it be on his terms ... tune in next time for 'Should I rub one out or will you do it for me'.

Double-page supporter
just fuck the sensei ffs. Ignore that ntr thot sister-in-law

Dex-chan lover
he could get with anyone and have sex but of course he's choosing her but we all know its gonna happen sooner or later

kinda the whole reason im still reading this to see it finally happen and of course what really happen with the brother but yeah the sex just needs to happen already

Dex-chan lover
@Hamin agreed... why would he ntr his own brother. Oh well, ignoring the fact that hes scum, he did well enduring.

I pray to god it doesn't go the way of - he races with the other dude, other dude wins, other dude gets to do what he wants with the sister-in-law

Banned
I think the reason why his brother doesn't get on with the wife anymore is because the wife is so into it she try it on other male, either that or the brother nut with other women because he couldn't take it anymore

HSK

Fed-Kun's army
If Kyouko's sprinting practice is any indicator, they're going sprint 100m naked.

So theres no info what happened to the brother? Can't imagine there relationship is good when shes the one that's been initiating all this with him.

Users who are viewing this thread