Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet - Vol. 15 Ch. 106 - Romio and the Onsen II

😩😩💦💦HNNNGGH😩💦💦colonel👮‍♂️i'm👆 trying😣 to🤫sneak🤐😏around😎 but😜 i'm 😂dummy😂🍑THICC🍑 and the 👏clap👏 of my 🍑asscheeks🍑 keeps 🚨alerting🚨 the guards🗿

Group Leader
🤣🤣🤣🤩🤩🧐🧐😍😍😂😂🤣

Dex-chan lover
A bit disappointing for a fan service chapter, was sorta expecting that he'd get into the bath and the heroines will take turn to hide him till the rest of the crowd leaves.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, a fanservice chapter with a wholesome end. That's how you properly subvert expectations.

Double-page supporter
Alright so I finally caught up since leaving this at around chapter 55. So Maru gets to shine(I fucking love maru holy shit) but scott still didn't get his grand moment? He turned into a crossdresser and that's it??

bruh. Scott deserves better than this. Probably something related with char will provoke his development but at this rate we might never see it happen

Fed-Kun's army
Can we please have the new chapter too please, I want to see Leon finally meeting her mom 🙃

This little adventure was so silly. If his goal was to return the bag, why didn't he just give it to the teacher when she came of the elevator last chapter, and explain the situation? Saying that though, YAY FANSERVICE!

Users who are viewing this thread