Tsuyokute New Saga - Vol. 7 Ch. 63

Dex-chan lover
This is so obvious that I honestly believe it to be a huge bait. Like, it's TOO obvious.

Lol, Seran is building his own harem of princesses and lords.

I don't have clue, who is the killer? Is it that princess?

Fed-Kun's army
Seran's building a rather... interesting harem of his own on the side, lol.

Fed-Kun's army
@Sandy
I'm 75% sure it was one of the demons that killed the poor wolfie guy, and 99% sure that irregardless of who killed him it's a demon that left his corpse out like that.
the humans are there to negotiate for a more lasting peace (accepted as being not very likely, but technically still one of their goals) and to at least try and figure out who the hell the other demon guy was working for when they were manipulating the dragonling. in both cases they gain absolutely nothing by killing a demon AND leaving the corpse on the demon lord's castle's front doorstep
setting aside the entirely legit possibility he sought out a fight and got killed in return as the cause of death, it's much more likely that either a demon with a strong grudge against humans or possessing excessive pride and viewing it as worthless to keep peace set his corpse there to incite an incident, or possibly an agent of the very secret sect of demons MC and Co are seeking out did it to delay the would be heroes, whichever way, there's far more likely reasons for the staging from the locals for the corpse's positioning

Dex-chan lover
The killer is Seran. He was driven by the bloodlust caused by the sword that will be revealed in the last volume /s

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
He probably got killed by the Demon Lord and her generals as part of some ruse to get the humans to concede something to them, maybe the sword or to imprison one of them (maybe Seran).

Double-page supporter
The demon queen needs to join someone's harem or take on a lover or two, If a body like that isn't appreciated on a regular basis the men of that world are blind.

Aggregator gang
kinda obvious, killing the dog and drag it to open like that ...
if the heroes side do that, they do silencely and hide the corpse ...
also there's note "no sign of fighting" around the corpse ...

@manga_follow_75743857 :
if he is fully controlled, then why he have plan to put the corpse at the open area ?
don't make any sense for spoilers or fake spoilers ...

Dex-chan lover
I think this was done by the rival demon faction to destabilize relations with the humans and possibly dragons. Kail might even end up helping the big ogre demon that killed Rize in his past life in order to mend fences. Wouldn’t surprise me if the princess was in cahoots with someone either.

Fed-Kun's army
It was the Col. Mustard in the library with the candlestick

Dex-chan lover
The demon king's bullet tits. Let's meditate on that.

Users who are viewing this thread