Just You And I - Ch. 3 - The Meaning of Us

Dex-chan lover
It's just me or the girls at p17&18 look like the MC of Hana ni Arashi ?

Group Leader
this was really nice. i really like the message the author sends, and it ties into the changing of eras

Dex-chan lover
Well that's an ending!!! really nice, I was looking forward for Canno but this is without a doubt my favorite.
tumblr_opwtwagchX1ub9qlao1_500.gif

Perfect girls like Aya don't exist!!! It doesn't have to be a successful manager, but if her idea of a good time is a 64 well damn I'm in love! haha.

This is truly one meaningful story. The message it's trying to send out is inspiring and was done so well without it feeling like it's being forced. Let's hope Reiwa would mark the beginning of a better time for Japan.

Power Uploader
Definitely the best of the three, yeah. I really want to see an actual series by Kawauchi now.

And I really love the postscripts for some reason; really feels like a bunch of friends who just love to draw together. <3

Dex-chan lover
Another lovely thing Aya did was to shot down that meaningless worry with a "Damn you must be really drunk" I really laughed there haha like come on girls you're really over thinking this too much xP ... Ah indeed best girl, also really cool that they're all in the same universe.

I wonder if girl from ch1 and ch2 can make a couple...

As for the author as friends yeah just think about how awesome that was, would be incredibly cool if they did a podcast or something just talking about Yuri nowadays

pg 11, "but being adult" -> "but being an adult"
pg 17, "Aways..." -> "Always..."

Fed-Kun's army
A lovely chapter! Very moving. You can feel the hopes and fears of these characters, an echo of things happening in the real world at this point in time.

Dex-chan lover
Late to the party, but this hit kinda close to home for me for sure. I work in education and it's still so hush hush over queer awareness. I feel for some of the kids who have a tough path ahead of them.

Users who are viewing this thread