Hongshi Loves Me!

I'm really enjoying this manga. The male MC is so funny and his interactions with his best friend and his teacher/love interest is even funnier.

I hope someone translates this again!! it's a reeally good story and im always looking back to see if there's more chapters out 😆

omg this is the same artist who did the illustrations for my ex boyfriend is still into me (from the mobile game 'maybe' if anyone was wondering)

@__arim thank you for bringing this back! The raws more than 140 chapters now so I guess it'll take a while to reach it. Please continue translating gems like this ❤️

I didn't expect to enjoy this one alot but i stand corrected. Hongshi isn't exactly the deepest character but there is depth within him that makes me curious to what's he's all about. He's a bit over the top and a bit annoying but you can see how he seamlessly fits himself into many people's lives naturally. He's good at reading people but at the same time oblivious or in a way choose to be ignorant kind of way. I think or hope as the story progresses we might see Hongshi's growth.

Why does this have so many chapters and still on going? It was nice at the beggining, but now...

Users who are viewing this thread