Fechippuru - Bokura no Innocent Love - Vol. 1 Ch. 10 - Kotoka-chan will do her best!

can we call this a work affair fetish ( i now is his girlfriend)

Fechippuru
Fetipple? wtf is fetipple?
i would someonehow get it i someone translated it to Fetishpool....
but ok...
lets get real whats fetipple?! even google failed to find anything
*sob*
@ Dascalon Arigatou

Group Leader
@1sTAndy It's a portmanteau of "fetish" and "couple", which in Japanese is フェチ + カップル = フェチップル (Fecchippuru).

Around the rest of the world maybe, but for us it's a pretty strange occurrence!
Oh hey, so the Japanese are aware they're the weird ones!!

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
@virginhunter
Looking at the history of your comments, it seems to clear to me that you are going from series to series and posting extremely negative and inflammatory remarks about female main characters, whether or not it actually pertains to the story.

This is against rule 5.2 and 5.2.1, Don't Be Disruptive and Stay on Topic. If you really want to discuss this topic, take it to PM with interested parties. I would also, when posting in the future, consider very carefully if what you are posting adds to the discussion.

Other posters, please be aware that if you have a problem with what other posters are saying, you can go to their profile and block them, which removes all of their comments from view and prevents them from PMing you.

Thanks,

Zeph

isn't it nasty to wear your would be sister-in-law's clothes to turn on your partner?

Users who are viewing this thread