The Wolf Lord's Lady - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Group Leader
Can't wait for more chapters to bring out the inner angst ;-;
Thank you for your hard work!!

Maybe she did poison him? "my family, good or evil, must be avenged" type of thing.

Fed-Kun's army
@z-tak her sole existing (according to her anyway) is to "repent" for her evil sins (not that she did anything) so it's stupid that she would poison him

@exxp the mistake is probably letting the ex-evil daughter of that house working in the new one

Contributor
I wonder if he will know who she was in her past life.

Her conduct now is very similar to how she was before getting death senrance, so maybe he will see this ?

Group Leader
Me at page 5, 7 & 10:
unknown.png

I ship it but it hurts too much
so sad
much depression

Dex-chan lover
@hananoyuuki He intended to save her. That won't ever end well, with how she is from an evil family and the average people doesn't know anything about her.

Fed-Kun's army
@hananoyuuki actually letting her commit suicide by public opinion instead of you know, just making the woman quietly dissapear overnight. Just because someone wants to die doesn't mean you should let them do it.

I'm loving this, but I don't ship them. A thirty year old and a thirteen year old? I hope it doesn't go down that route... 😐

@Muklas That'd be unrealistic. How would it reflect on him, the future lord, to have someone quietly disappear (escape) when everyone else were executed especially after what she said? This isn't the 21st century; execution was common practice back then, and people have expectations. He's just fulfilling his duties.

Users who are viewing this thread