I Am Not a Goddess - Ch. 17

Fed-Kun's army
Our new TL doesn't provide us chapter name, I hope it doesn't bother you guys

wth? every story just tell what is going on to mc.... no damn u my brother be total clueless cry baby who have destiny to know nothing

Huh. They actually addressed the elephant in the room. That this is all a game and shouldn't really be this much dramatic. Which I guess the answer is that because it's 100% simulated, it would be really painful to die.
But if they are implying that you will also actually die in real life, then this whitefox character is attempted murderer and should be treated as such in RL.

Aggregator gang
The word your looking for Is Tranny. Shemale is kinda awkward.

As for the story.. Well she didnt really say anything useful to help explain to him whats going on lol. But least he got some info of where she is and what happened to her , and that her soul is somewhat alive so theirs some hope. Its just He has to work out what to do from here on since noones telling him anything. Also, She didnt say anything about the character he is? (Instead she only just called him cute just now, which was cute and funny as hes a guy :p) but I am curious if the character was intended for his sister, or if he just got a random premade girl character who happens to be compatible as the goddess surrogate/apostle.

Group Leader
I'm very lost here... I think I should read from start again

Aggregator gang
@EmiYusa

Basicly, his sister got hit by a car, shes in a coma... Except when he went to the hospital to see her, some wierd ring attached to him, which pulled him into the game. He seemed to only get out after completing a quest and got some strange power. Soon after he gets pissed off at a lawyerr and seems to cast some spell without realizing (in the real world), which mind fucks the lawyer into thinking hes a dog. Which is probably related to the strang power he got in the game. So then he gets pulled into the game again for the second time while he was beating some dude up.. And seems to have people wanting to assassinate him, as well as people trying to save him. They seem to imply he can actually die in the game. Pretty much the short version of it. And so his sister whos in a coma, talked to him this chapter. Saying shes stuck in the game like shes imprisoned. Not sure how that relates to getting hit by a car.

Users who are viewing this thread