Yugami-kun ni wa Tomodachi ga Inai - Vol. 9 Ch. 43 - Yugami-kun's Time Spent with Relatives

Dex-chan lover
if my siblings stepped on my DS they would never spend all their allowance to buy me a new one ,they would probably scold me for putting it on the ground and blame me for what they've done...... #siblingsgoals AMARITE

Dex-chan lover
@thegentelman it's also because yugami is self-sufficient to a fault. He obligates himself into repaying any debt he owes and would do so without relying on anybody else. A nicer sibling would simply ask their parents to get his cousin a new one, but Yugami would never stoop to that level.

Dex-chan lover
Yuuji freakin owns every scene he's in. Doesn't give a crap about grandma's quiz competition. Yet stI'll has enough pride to pay a game console he broke.

Boss

It was the kid's fault though. No gamer with half a brain cell would put a DS on the floor. He was even sitting at a kotatsu, why wouldn't you just put it down there?

jak

Contributor
Kind of selfish of the main girl. Now the dad has to move alone?

jak

Contributor
@Glimmung

But his job is the reason why he moves. It's selfish of her even if she doesn't have friends.

@jak

He DECIDED to take the new job to move...NO one forced him to take it .
He said it himself in the previous 2 chapters.

Again, this is not the first time he done this to his family...If you remember early chapters, he has moved his family many times for the sake of his job.
Changes for kids at young age will make it harder for them to get used to environments and friends.
HE IS THE arse here..

At least finally this time, he did the right thing although his childish complaining is very "mature".

jak

Contributor
@evad83

Accepting opportunities to provide a better life for his family, yeah, totally the asshole. /s

Dex-chan lover
I knew it the second I saw the game console on the prize list.
Of course Yugami wouldn't want the hot springs trip.

He's ruthless even to his own family. Poor Grandma, but she really should know better by now.

Users who are viewing this thread