Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami - Vol. 3 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
CMIIW, so the "heroin from the game", Yuri choose to marry the second prince, who's not good at managing his land, and the first prince who is more capable of a throne is still "missing". I'm rooting for the first prince.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter. The best "getting shit done" manga out there.

Don't tell me the newly hired guy is actually the first prince in disguise. I've been reading too much manga if that's true.

I just love this uptades, you guys are making my days so much better with these new chapters. I just adore how different this Isekai is, how focused on improving in her fief the character is and making the life of everyone better, also, I adore how she is the CEO of her own company. It's a really refreshing story. Right, this one and Bakarina are my favorite manga right and I love how similar their premises are, both are the villians of the otomen game and are placed in it, but how different is the execution of the story. Also, can't wait for Bern to change his mind and the start of the fall of the harem of the otomen protagonist.

Thanks so much for the uptade and for the marvelous job that you guys are doing! I can't wait for the 16th! Also, hope you guys get you translator.

Dex-chan lover
ChronicleKey, rarely, EXTREMELY rarely does fiction introduce something not immediately (or relatively) important. The reason you assume that the new recruit is the prince is because she was thinking about him when she found the document. This is directly related, as would be suggested by most other fiction.

Aggregator gang
Calling it now -- it's the first prince. I mean, it's so obvious~

Dex-chan lover
Haha, looks like everyone had the same idea about the new guy being the 1st prince as well.

Aggregator gang
The moment they talk about the first prince being dependable and caring for the people, they introduce someone that sparks her interest just from looking at organized documents? This foreshadow is too much.

Instead of love at first sigh, it's love at first reading?

Users who are viewing this thread