Record of Ragnarok - Vol. 4 Ch. 17 - Secret Technique - Tsubame Gaeshi

Oh,that is why hermes love it. The true poseidon character

Dex-chan lover
that smile made me realize... humanity could only entertain the gods... how sad. All three gods were entertained by the humans they fought... for jeus he almost lose, for thor he is far from losing... lubu lost his legs first. I guess they havent shown anything yet right? like poseidon's abilities and the perk of the valkyrie that kojiro is using... of course they r not in this chapter god damit.

xD time to make a hateable character only to give him a backstory last minute then proceed to kill him off after everyone begins to like him

Weren't Musashi using a paddle in that battle on the island?
I went to the memorial site there and watch the re-enact show and it was told that way.

I'm betting on him actually being a huge M under that Super S grin.

Contributor
@phil777 Now that guy would have been awesome as someone who really defied the gods.
@Xzayer Don't worry he won't lose, he's a japanese samurai basically the USA commando counterpart.

Fed-Kun's army
Yep, that does it. Poseidon will be the first lost of the gods.

Double-page supporter
Its really weird that the author just dropped Tsubame Gaeshi this early and Im I the only one thats kinda off with Poseidon's sudden change of personality

After seeing papa Adam, the definition of fast is way different.

Double-page supporter
Hrist and Kojiro will make a huge "quake" to all of the gods after this battle.

@Hachi015

Put off with Poseidon's personality? Have you never heard of what he did in mythology? Surely you've heard of how he lusted after Medusa, chased her down and raped her violently in his niece Athena's temple, where shortly after Athena cursed Medusa into a Gorgon for being defiled in said temple and to prevent her from being raped in the future.

Double-page supporter
@Rzaj

We all know what Poseidon's real feats are that why its more likely that he'll be the first to fall at the hands of the humans.

@Hachi015 Sure, perhaps he'll be first to fall... but you shouldn't be surprised about the personality lol

Users who are viewing this thread