The Jinx's Lover - Vol. 1 Ch. 17

Thanks for another chapter. It's been a while since I read can someone refresh my memory so does the jinx curse pass onto who she kisses first or loves first. I think only way to break it is if the person is killed likely meaning the guys best friend might try to end his life. Also learning that if you exhaust the jinx power you get an early death is sad hope some way they break the curse so her mom doesn't die.

This is such a good story! Thanks so much to the TL’s for picking it up again!

Double-page supporter
im just scared of that tragedy tag... i mean there is all the elements present for this to have a sad ending... i hope thats not the case and that the tragedy tag is about other stuff :(

Twi

@Starbright the power starts with the first man she has physical contact with, note the reaction in this chapter with her wearing gloves. Since he grabbed her hand, I think it was, all those years ago it effected him. But then the father tried to eliminate him and so two powers were essentially fighting each other. His bad luck was essential to keep him alive. It looks like the only reason they could meet is because her mothers power his running out, so his life will no longer be in danger.

Aggregator gang
Ya kno... shes your half sister right rich boy? They have been marrying their half sister all this time... its kind of scary somehow

First I thought is this incest???
Like wtf?!! They've been lovers with intimate course but yeah no love involve but then she was pregnant and give birh to a daughter which practically if we logically think by law of nature are actually & literally she's pregnant with that old bastard's kid.. But since they've said that it was their fate & power which makes them pregnant at 25 out of nowhere, then I was like ooh so it's not practically incest but ugh the act thou...
Kinda still hard for me to accept and seem a bit disgusting...
Thanks for the trans and updates!!

Fed-Kun's army
Doesn't this mean FL is definitely going to die young?? Like even if every other problem is solved, and they end up together happily, she's still going to get paralysed legs and then die in her 40s.

Users who are viewing this thread